Culture Traveler provides an array of inspiring itineraries to the “Great Land." The 49th state is rich in history, nature and culture. Reward yourself with a wonderful Alaska cruise…
Awaken to a magnificent sunrise and step out on to your veranda to feel the crisp air. Alaska’s scenery is awe-inspiring. Witness majestic mountains, picturesque waterfalls, even a bald eagle cruising by, all from the comfort of your beautiful state room. On board indulge in sophisticated decor, first-class cuisine, and a host of entertainment options.
Explore diverse ports ranging from quaint towns to bustling commercial centers. A host of exciting shore excursions afford unique opportunities to view wildlife, visit cultural sites, explore remote beaches and come face-to-face with glaciers.
Culture Traveler is your partner in crafting this perfect summer sojourn for 2016.
- Alaska, the 49th state, has more square miles of wilderness than all other 49 states combined!
- Nature is in abundance with the largest concentrations of bears, bald eagles and salmon in the world.
- The landscape is vast with 3,000,000 lakes, 3,000 rivers, 1,800 islands, 70 active volcanoes, 34,000 miles of coastline and 100,000 glaciers.
- Alaska is home to Mt. McKinley, the tallest mountain in North America at 20,320 feet.
- The Sitka Summer Music Festival (June 2016) will fill this beautiful port city with classical music for the 44th consecutive year.
Discuss this trip with us
Enter your information below and we'll be in touch right away.