Shhh ... it's a surprise. Please join us in 2016 to celebrate Fritz and Norm's 60th birthdays. Janet and Kareem have designed a Memorial Day getaway cruising the Mississippi. This is an experience that has been on Fritz and Norm's "bucket lists;" we hope you will be able to enjoy this time with us.
We will explore the Lower Mississippi River from Memphis to New Orleans on an 8-day cruise into the heart of Dixie aboard one of American Cruise Lines’ brand new paddlewheelers, the American Eagle. Discover Memphis, historic Natchez, Civil-War era Vicksburg, Oak Alley Plantation, and the legendary New Orleans, as you cruise in style and comfort.
The new American Eagle recently made her debut on the Mississippi. This paddlewheeler has design elements reminiscent of an earlier time on the river coupled with a surprising assortment of modern luxuries. Spacious staterooms, fine furnishings, and private balconies are among the welcoming features which make the American Eagle comparable to your favorite world class hotels. Much like its sister ship, the Queen of the Mississippi, this newer boat has raised the standard for river cruising in the United States.
details, details ...
- RSVP by Monday, July 27, 2015
- Embarkation on Saturday, May 28, 2016 from Memphis, Tennessee
- Disembarkation on Saturday, June 4, 2016 in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Cruise packages range from $4,500 to $7,500 per person. Click Here to review pricing and deck plan
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to reserve space onboard the American Eagle
- Final payments will be due on or before February 28, 2016
will you join us?
Enter your information below to confirm or e-mail Kareem at email@example.com.